Sunday, January 29, 2012

Visiting Pageants


One of the really fun things I get to do as Miss Lake County is visit other pageants. It is so great to watch other girls hopes come true on stage just like mine did, and to reunite with some of the Miss California class of 2011 (last year I was Miss Central California). The first pageant I had the opportunity to be a guest at was Miss Marin County which was a really nice commute (It is held at my school, Dominican University of California). I was so excited to see the lovely Brittany Ressa get crowned, she was first runner up last year and it was so well deserved for her to win this year! I've also gotten to go to Miss Merced which was held in conjunction with Miss Sierra Nevada/ Yosemite valley which was a great pageant! The open was like a mini Miss California with so many incredible former's running.The Miss Santa Clara pageant was also such a blast! Next weekend I will be heading to Miss Mendocino to see a lovely young lady crowned in our neighbor county.

No comments:

Post a Comment