Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kelseyville and Lakeport lighted parades


As most of you know I have dreamed of being Miss Lake county since I was five, and a big part of that dream includes parades. I've missed a few of them this year because of school but the two lighted parades were so much fun I think it made up for it! Before the Lakeport lighted parade Alice and I got to be Santa's helpers at the candy shop, it was so fun getting to play with the kids! After that we rushed to the fair grounds and got ready for a great parade. The Kelseyville lighted parade was freezing, but awesome! First of all I got to ride in the nicest car I've ever seen thanks to Jeff Hansen! The energy from the crowd was incredible, and most people were doing the classic princess wave right back at me! I tried my hardest to wave and make eye contact with every child there, and I think I got pretty close to it. Overall the parades were two very fun weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment