Friday, January 13, 2012

First Appearance


My first appearance with the lovely Alice Crocket Miss Lake County's Outstanding Teen was at the Lakeport Speedway. Here I ran into my first Miss Lake County challenge. How does one get out of a short limo in a dress and high heels? Alice and I actually decided to practice a few times just to make sure we wouldn't fall on our faces. Once we successfully got out of the car the energy was electric! It took me by surprise how many people were so glad to see us, I quickly learned how special it is that I have the opportunity to make people's day with a smile. Taking pictures with the winners was great because we got to be a little part of the big win, but one of my highlights was making friends with the little ones of course! Over all it was a fantastic day, and a great way to start out the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment