Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bass Bowl


I have competed in 12 pageants so far, I know what it is like to look at the judges sitting across a table as they determine your fate for the next year. What I didn't realize until the Bass Bowl pageant was that it's just as hard being a judge! As soon as Phil Smoley told me about the pageant I asked if I could judge, I was so excited when he said yes! I had no clue what I was in for though. I'm pretty sure I was more nervous for the interview than the girls were! One thing I was definitely not anticipating was learning so much about my own competition short comings. I had been getting critiques on things for years that I thought were small and a judge would never notice, I was wrong! It was such a great learning experience for me and I couldn't be more proud of the two lovely winners, Laura Pankratz and Brianna Vargas!

No comments:

Post a Comment